We are a highly dynamic and innovative Music PR startup. Our mission is ’empowering talent and artist independence’ across the globe. We work with a roster of breakthrough and emerging artists.
Our focus is on using the most effective and authentic marketing methods to create lasting and impactful artist campaigns. We have offices in Brighton and LA and are quickly expanding towards opening our first office in New York. We market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
- To seek out new and exciting artists around the globe
- To listen to new music throughout the day
- To find suitable artists that compliment Liberty Music PR’s roster and develop a variety of ways to discover new music
- To carry out research and build context around new shortlisted artists for outreach
- To gain a thorough understanding of all of Liberty Music PR services, and the wider music industry as a whole plus new innovative marketing methods
- To devise compelling customised proposals and strategies for prospective clients
- To reach out and build lasting relationships with labels, management agencies, artist managers and artists.
- To work directly with the A&R Manager to contribute to the set targets each month
- Use various communication methods including email, social dm, to reach out to prospective clients in a clear, creative and thoughtful manner
- Organising and setting up google hangout calls with managers, artists and labels
- To help build and manage new marketing tools and strategies for Liberty Music to build engagement with the brand.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build instant rapport
- Strong understanding of musical landscape and current trends
- Strong creative pitch writing skills
- Strong grammar and punctuation and high attention to detail
- Basic Google sheets and Docs skills
- Wide musical range and taste – also an understanding of what the musical tastemakers will like
- Understanding of how music is released
- Up to date with current music trends and movements
- Have a Spotify premium account (we will provide)
- To be reliable and respond quickly during the work hours given.