We are a highly dynamic and innovative Music PR startup. Our mission is ’empowering talent and artist independence’ across the globe. We currently work with a roster of break through and emerging artists such as, Rag n Bone Man, Aloe Blacc, Qveen Herby, to the most current electronic pop artists.
Our focus is on using the most effective and authentic marketing methods to create lasting and impactful artist campaigns. We have offices in London and Brighton and are quickly expanding towards opening our first office in the US, New York.
- To work directly with the A&R Manager to contribute to the set targets each month
- Support the A&R Manager to find suitable artists that compliment Liberty Music PR’s roster – developing a variety to ways to discover new music
- Using various targeting techniques, email, social dm’ing – reach out to them in a clear, creative and thoughtful manner
- Once they’ve responded to you reaching out, set up calls for the A&R Manager
- Develop an understanding of how Liberty Music PR like to run campaigns – so to have the knowledge to share with potential prospects
- Great communication skills
- Strong creative pitch writing skills
- Strong grammar and punctuation and high attention to detail
- Basic Google sheets and docs Skills
- Wide musical range and taste – also an understanding of what the musical tastemakers will like
- Understand how music is released
- Up to date with current music trends and movements
- Have a Spotify premium account (we will provide)
- To be reliable during the work hours given