Head of Services
We are a highly dynamic and innovative Music PR startup. Our mission is ’empowering talent and artist independence’ across the globe. We work with a roster of breakthrough and emerging artists. Our focus is on using the most effective and innovative marketing methods to create lasting and impactful artist campaigns. We have offices in Brighton and LA and are quickly expanding towards opening our first office in New York.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, well-connected Publicist with experience at Director/Head of Department level, to join our successful PR agency as Head of Services overseeing our PR, playlisting and branding teams.
Key features include:
- Responsible for a team of 12 across three departments
- Managing our most high profile client relationships and building long-term partnerships with key groups.
- Ensuring our client satisfaction and feedback is of the highest standard
- Manage and grow our key industry partnerships
- Ensuring all service departments are working seamlessly
- Someone who can think out of the box and explore new services that we can launch as a business, with a ‘just do it’ mindset
- Responsible for growing our repeat business to 50%
- Developing a consistent and innovative corporate brand message
- Working closely with the other Heads of Department and Founders to achieve strategic goals
- Providing senior leadership within the business
- Developing the PR team alongside other senior leaders to support brand building exercises and boost positive media coverage
- Take ownership of the PR, Playlisting and Branding teams helping them with key development features
- Support in the training of new team members across the 3 departments
- Host weekly meetings with all members of the team
- Developing relationships within the teams, managing the teams workload and ensuring the teams run smoothly
- At least 3 years solid PR experience ideally within the Music Industry
- A strong industry network with senior journalists and press connections
- Proven record in successfully implementing PR campaigns across a variety of clients
- Outstanding public relations skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to present to a range of stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience in managing and mentoring teams
- Delegation and supervisory skills
- Ability to build and maintain a large number of industry media contacts.
- Team player with leadership and management skills within a PR environment
- Project management talents with an aptitude for organisational and attend to detail
- Business acumen with the ability to communicate across departments and represent PR at a senior level within the business
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business
For this role we are looking for Senior leaders or an experienced publicist looking to move into a Senior role. You must be an exceptional communicator; with management and PR experience.
This is a rare chance to become a valued member of a small but impressive publishing team, while working at the forefront of the creative process, in a truly varied and interesting role.