This role will suit a recent Marketing graduate or someone still studying and looking to gain experience during the summer (there will be the possibility of continuing the role during the year also).
We are looking for a creative, fun individual who can learn fast, work hard, be fully committed, and can juggle doing more than one thing at a time. You will need to have excellent communication skills, have attention to detail.
Key Skills Required:
- Degree Educated (actively studying is fine) in Marketing / Music Business
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Confident in coordinating a range of events – we run stages at festivals, host podcasts and seminars and will soon be hosting a quarterly reception for the music industry
- A blend of strong analytical and written skills.
- Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of WordPress