This internship is a great opportunity to really understand the music PR landscape and gain hands on experience working for a busy and thriving music PR agency.
The candidate must be able to work at least three days per week. The candidate will be expected to provide their own laptop and be proficient with Google Suite.
Please respond to this listing with a cover letter, telling us a bit about yourself.
A strong candidate will be:
- A fast learner!
- Have some experience within the music industry, via music journalism or having studied the subject.
- A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and develop their skills within the music industry
- Pays close attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Extremely organised
- Locally based (our office is in Brighton)
- Assisting the PR team as required
- Compiling assets
- Writing press releases
- Creating targeted press lists
- Conducting blog research
- Researching and monitoring media trends
- Assisting with special events, pre- and post- event management
- Scanning the web for press coverage
- Tracking press coverage and assisting with post campaign reports
- Day-to-day operations of the agency, which may include running the company’s social media pages
This internship is unpaid, however we offer perks along the way 🙂