The candidate will be responsible for managing campaigns for our clients (around 10 a month) with all aspects of Liberty Music PR’s services but mainly handling online press.
Core Tasks include:
- Creating publicity strategies and innovative campaigns surrounding artist releases
- Ability to write concise and creative press releases
- Ability to think strategically and creatively about obtaining press opportunities for the client – be it track reviews, features, interviews, fashion shoots, sessions, radio interviews
- Ability to reach out to new editors, journalists, and influencers in a creative manner
- Client management – updating clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Maintaining clear communication with management, record labels, and the music media- ensuring you are 100% transparent and have the ability to manage expectations
- Liaising with clients (managers, labels, or artists) about budgets, timescales, and objectives
- Producing weekly/bi-weekly reports for clients
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press days, photo shoots and live sessions
Additional task may include:
- Pitching releases and securing playlists on independent and internal Spotify playlists
- Updating the company website weekly (mainly roster)
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Minimum 2-3 years in music PR, or suitable network of contacts
- Understanding of the music media landscape globally, but with a keen focus on the UK and US
- Understanding of new promotional strategies to enhance an artist’s campaign
The ideal candidate will be driven by success, a real self starter and have the ability to demonstrate persistence and patience in abundance. Music PR is incredibly tough (yet so rewarding), especially when pitching brand new artists to music journalists, so requires someone who can think creatively, authentically and deploy patience when gaining their attention.
This is an opportunity to work with a really dynamic and innovative global music pr agency. It’s a super exciting time to join, as we are expanding rapidly and diversifying our offering into ‘Artist Services’ which include influencer marketing and playlist plugging service.
The role is flexible, would suit someone who is happy to work from home or in our co-working space in London or flagship office in Brighton.
Salary range between £21k – £25k.
Application deadline: 15th April