We are a highly dynamic and innovative global Music PR agency. Our mission is ’empowering talent and artist independence’ across the globe. We work with a roster of the greatest breakthrough and emerging artists.
Our focus is on using the most effective and authentic marketing to create lasting and impactful artist campaigns. We have offices in Brighton and LA and are quickly expanding towards opening our first office in New York.
We are a forward thinking dynamic music agency, always on the forefront of the most innovative ways to market our artists music. We live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
Liberty Music PR is now looking to expand its leadership team by bringing in its first external Managing Director. The two founders need an experienced leader with strong brand relationships to take over the day-to-day running of the agency. Liberty Music PR at present utilises 40 freelancers, from around the UK, to manage and execute its campaigns.
As well as working clients direct, Liberty Music PR also works with smaller independent labels and music management agencies. Leveraging an in-house built tech platform, the company leads the market in promoting early-stage music artists launching their first works.
As the agency grows internationally, and also to attract more developed artists, the founders will focus their attention on brand new revenue streams globally.
The Managing Director will lead the day-to-day running of the business with all staff reporting into the role.
In turn the MD will report to one of the founders. At first the focus will be to optimise existing relationships and value creation model but then will expand to grow new revenue streams such as brand sponsorship and partnerships, our playlist networks and partners, build deeper relations with the social media platforms, and support international growth.
In the early days the founders will be on hand to guide and support the new leader with the expectation that the role will be self-sufficient within 6 months.
- 8+ years of senior management experience in the music publicity field
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong financial understanding including P&L, cashflow, Balance sheet, budget
- setting and pipeline management
- Strong relationships with top brands and a track record of pitching and closing brand partnerships
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrable talent in growing and developing staff.
- A working knowledge of the music industry and promotion platforms
- Preferably a PR background in the arts.
- A creative mind
- Ability to manage a board including NEDs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £100,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Music Industry PR: 4 years (required)
Contact : [email protected]