Liberty Music PR is a digital Music PR agency that focuses on storytelling across platforms. Last year we opened our first flagship office in Brighton to service artists in the UK, US and beyond. We thrive on our vibrant culture and our artist and team first attitude. So were looking for smart, innovative, and thoughtful individuals to build our music PR team.
At Liberty, we build and execute sophisticated digital campaigns that drive real results for new emerging and breakthrough artists around the world. We only work with artists that we LOVE and strive to build campaigns that are both impactful and authentic.
We believe in helping artists connect fans based on the year we live in, which means that in early 2018 we launched our influencer marketing service.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about working with artists and their teams
- You are a real self starter and have the ability to demonstrate persistence and patience in abundance.
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
- You show leadership potential and have a desire to lead an elite team
- You have great communication skills
- You have strong creative pitch writing skills
- You have Strong grammar and punctuation and high attention to detail
- You can use basic Google sheets and docs
- You understand how music is released
- You are up to date with current music trends and movements
Core responsibilities and abilities include:
- Pitch new single and EP releases to influencers
- Devise creative collaborations and incentives for influencers, brands, and artists
- Manage multiple relationships
- Create concise and creative pitches
- Devise effective communication strategies that drive the best possible results
- Ability to think creatively, authentically and deploy patience when gaining the attention of Influencers (Music PR is incredibly tough (yet so rewarding), especially when pitching brand new artists to Influencers.
- Ability to build work collaboratively within the press team
- Client management, updating clients with information about new collaboration opportunities.
- Liaise with clients (managers, labels, or artists) about budgets, timescales, and objectives
- Produce weekly/bi-weekly reports for clients.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Minimum 2-3 years in relationship management
- Understanding of the music media landscape globally but with a keen focus on the UK and US
- Wide scale understanding of influencer marketing
The role is based at co-working space and office in Brighton.
Application deadline: 20th July