A&R Outbound Sales Rep
A&R Outbound Sales Rep for Music PR Company – Liberty Music PR.
This role is offered on a remote working, freelance basis (self employed).
Liberty Music PR – We are a highly dynamic and innovative Music PR Agency.
Liberty Music PR – passionate about music, passionate about artists, here to grow, empower and champion independent artists across the globe, by connecting them to their audiences in new creative and innovative ways.
Our vision is to enable artists control on their musical journeys, whilst supplying audiences access to new and emerging talent.
About the Job:
We are looking for a master of sales and account management to step into this exciting role working with artists in the music industry. A love of music is a must, and some familiarity with the music industry is also preferred but not necessary.
At Liberty Music PR, the A&R Outbound Sales Rep is at the core of every artist campaign. They are the person in charge of managing our artists relationships. They not only do the outreach to find the artist, by listening to the music to ensure it is a good fit! But walk the artist through the PR process from start to finish.
They are in charge of building long-term relationships with the musicians we serve by providing an outstanding service.
Account managers will not only be in charge of finding new artists to represent, but will also be assigned artists from our network.
Strong pitching ability, project management, attention to detail, and a love for music are all important parts of this role.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Generate sales by sourcing new artists for us to represent using Spotify, Youtube, and social media – a good musical ear is important!
• Add leads to CRM and keep CRM well maintained
• Set up and execute initial pitch for artist using our pitch deck
• Operates as the point of contact for all artists, walking them through the PR process
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with artists and make sure we do everything we can to get them for future releases
• Makes sure clients receive requested reports and services in a timely fashion, including sending all artists a weekly Friday report and an end of campaign coverage report
• Communicates artist needs and demands to team
• Works across press, radio, playlisting, and Tiktok departments
• Educate themselves on press, radio, playlisting, and Tiktok for artists
• Coordinate with team members working on the same artist campaign to ensure a consistent service
• Service multiple artists concurrently, often meeting tight deadlines
• Keep records of artist transactions
Why join us?
We are all fully remote – work from home, or your local coffee shop, wherever suits you!
We offer flexibility, as long as you get the job done, how and when is up to you!
We have team and company wide huddles, to ensure everyone is as involved and as connected, as they choose to be.
We provide a fun work environment, where we collaborate, support and celebrate each others successes.
We hold competitions, outings and company events.
We live and breathe our values!
COMMUNICATION – RESULTS DRIVEN – TRANSPARENCY – ACCOUNTABLE – POSITIVE AND RESILIENT – EMPATHY
Job Type: Commission
Who we are:
We at Liberty Music PR are a forward thinking dynamic music agency, always on the forefront of the most innovative ways to market and promote our independent artists. We live for our artists and provide them with the best and most effective service that is tailored to their needs. Our team is made up of a community of passionate, empathic and hard working individuals many who are artists themselves.
If you are interested in joining our amazing team, please apply by sending your CV to [email protected]