CONTRACT FOR MUSIC SERVICES: This agreement is made and entered into on this between Liberty Music PR and “COMPANY”. NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, “COMPANY” and Liberty Music PR do hereby contract, covenant, and agree as follows:
- Liberty Music PR hereby agrees to provide to “Company” the following services: music asset distribution through partner distributor, digital health checks, metadata/DSP optimisation for artist and releases, pre-save campaign creation, artist development consultations and collaboration opportunities.
- Company hereby agrees to compensate Liberty Music PR at 20% of total revenue accrued by the distribution platform Amuse per calendar month on distribution of agreed music assets for the services rendered for a minimum period of 24 months.
- Such payment will occur as a 20% transfer fee from Amuse to “Company” via Liberty Music PR within 5 days of receipt of all payments made by Amuse for distribution of said music assets.
- Liberty Music PR will forward all streaming and earning reports produced by Amuse each month directly to “Company” on the same day of their receipt.
- Any cancellation notice of this contract by the company should be made in writing to Liberty Music PR, and issuance of take down of music assets from Amuse should be allowed a minimum of 12 weeks to allow recoup of any outstanding bona fide costs of services provided by Liberty Music PR. The contract may be cancelled within 30 days notice by Liberty Music PR. Amendments may be made to the percentage of the transfer fee within 30 days notice by Liberty Music PR.
- Liberty Music PR agrees it is not an employee of Company for any purpose whatsoever.
- Liberty Music PR agrees that it shall complete the work services or labor required under this agreement in a workmanlike manner and shall further keep all property of Company free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitutes a continuing waiver.
- This contract encompasses the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other agreements, oral or written.
- This contract may not be modified or amended except in writing with the same degree of formality with which this contract has been executed.
- Should any part of this contract be adjudicated inoperative or invalid, the remaining provisions of this contract will remain in effect and operate as if the invalid or inoperative provision had never existed.
- The construction and interpretation of this contract and all transactions under it shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.