Liberty Music PR – We are a highly dynamic and innovative Music PR Agency.
Liberty Music PR’s main mission is to empower and champion independent musicians around the world, so they can be fully independent and have no need for a label.
Our focus is on using the most effective and authentic marketing to create lasting and impactful artist campaigns.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, well-connected Publicist to join our successful PR Company.
Role & responsibilities – Freelance/contractor campaign by campaign:
• Work carried out on a campaign by campaign basis, choose how many campaigns you work.
• Develop artists stories, persona, and creative through ideation
• Manage multiple artist campaigns or projects, securing online press features, interviews, premieres, sessions, podcasts, through online publications, influencers, and brands
• Eat, breathe, and sleep today’s digital & mobile consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help artists grow (that’s why we love social and digital marketing, after all!).
• Guide and contribute to the development of creative ideas and deliverables
• Be well versed in the various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals.
• Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve their goals
Skills and experience:
• You have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in working as a publicist for musicians and artists, labels, and or management agencies.
• You have experience with both new technology and digital platforms
• You have a strong network of your own with top tier publications and brand outlets
• You are able to work independently with little supervision, with assertiveness to take action.
• You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
• You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
• You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
• You enjoy collaboration
• You have top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel
• You have a positive, can-do attitude. Ambitious, yet down-to-earth enough to help with different level of tasks
Why join us?
Why join us?
We are all fully remote – work from home, or your local coffee shop, wherever suits you!
We have team and company wide huddles, to ensure everyone is as involved and connected as they choose to be.
We provide a fun work environment, where we collaborate, support and celebrate each others successes.
We hold competitions, outings and company events.
We live and breathe our values!
COMMUNICATION – RESULTS DRIVEN – TRANSPARENCY – ACCOUNTABLE – POSITIVE AND RESILIENT – EMPATHY
Job Type: Full-time / Freelance
Fee per campaign Typically £100 – £125
Job Type: Freelance
Who we are:
We at Liberty Music PR are a forward thinking dynamic music agency, always on the forefront of the most innovative ways to market and promote our independent artists. We live for our artists and provide them with the best and most effective service that is tailored to their needs. Our team is made up of a community of passionate, empathic and hard working individuals many who are artists themselves.
If you are interested in joining our amazing team, please apply by sending your CV to [email protected]