We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the development of our artists. Our mission is to empower talent and artist independence at every level of artist, globally. We aim to become the much improved modern alternative to the major label.
- You have a ‘just do it’ attitude and embrace the new!
- You have outstanding communication and delegation skills.
- You are confident in leading and directing new strategies
- You are able to inspire and motivate others to do their best work
- You are both creative and persevering
Liberty Music PR is a company of results driven, innovators. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the campaigns and projects we create to the new relationships we launch and grow with labels, management agencies and brands. You’ll find it across our company; from providing short term single campaigns to entire artist development. Liberty Music PR embraces invention and progressive thinking. Liberty Music PR is continually evolving; it’s a place where motivated people thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: we pioneer.
With every project or campaign created artist demand at Liberty Music is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our highest tier service running smoothly, we’re currently growing our Operations team.
You’ll design, develop and implement solutions that will help our operations sustain fast growth and build the best operational agency in the world.
The task at hand (AKA the role & responsibilities)
- Develop artists stories, persona, and creative through ideation
- Manage multiple artist campaigns or projects, securing online press features, interviews, premieres, sessions, podcasts, through online publications, influencers, and brands
- Develop and deliver senior-level digital strategy for independent to major label clients, derived from industry insights and category expertise. (Our client’s challenges become ours! We need to understand their highly-individual market conditions, and the levers of growth to focus on that will drive real results for our artists)
- Eat, breathe, and sleep today’s digital & mobile consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help artists grow (that’s why we love social and digital marketing, after all!).
- Guide and contribute in the development of creative ideas and deliverables
- Be well versed in the various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals. A working knowledge of Facebook and Spotify’s Ad products is essential, as well as maturing platforms like Instagram, and rising platforms like Tik Tok.
- Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve their goals
- The ability to navigate a portfolio of brands gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of Liberty Music PR, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in working as a publicist for musicians and artists, labels and or management agencies.
- You have experience with both new technology and digital platforms
- You have a strong network of your own with top tier publications and brand outlets
- You are able to work independently with little supervision, with assertiveness to take action.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
- You possess a University degree or entrepreneurial creds and 7-10 years of experience working within the social/digital and agency space
- You have experience leading and managing growing teams of at least 10 people
- You have top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel
- You have a positive, can-do attitude. Ambitious, yet down-to-earth enough to help with different level of tasks
Contact: [email protected]