Terms & Conditions For Competitions : All Ages
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are in addition to and should be read together with any
specific entry instructions or terms applying to the specific competition (“Competition Information”) and in the event of inconsistency, these Terms shall prevail.
To enter a competition all entrants must comply with the entry requirements set out in the
Competition Information and these Terms. The entrant acknowledges that failure to comply with the Competition Information or these Terms may result in his/her disqualification from the competition.
By entering a competition each entrant agrees that they and if under 18, their parent/guardian have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Competition Information and these Terms.
Liberty Music PR reserves the right to amend and update these Terms at their sole discretion from time to time and such changes will become effective as soon as they are shared. In these Terms “ Influencer Management ” shall mean the Liberty Music PR Influencer Manager(s), including Influencer Assistant(s) of the Liberty Music Public Relations Team and “Influencer Manager” shall mean the head Influencer Marketing or the Head of the Service Team from time to time.
1. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Competition Information these Terms apply to all entrants to competitions. Liberty Music PR (a company registered in England with company no. 11228938) whose registered address is at Mocatta House, Trafalgar Pl, Brighton BN1 4DU and/ or any group companies wholly or partially owned by Liberty Music PR.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Information, the competition is open to all individuals including 18 years old internationally who have an active Tik Tok account. Further restrictions for certain competitions regarding age and residence may be specified in the Competition Information and shall take precedence over these Terms.
3. Entrants must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the competition. Liberty Music PR reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
4. Liberty Music PR has the right at any time to require entrants to provide proof of identity as evidence of eligibility to participate. If an entrant fails to comply with a request for proof of identity or provides false or misleading information, the Influencer Management team may at his/her discretion, disqualify the entrant from the competition, or, where appropriate allocate the prize to another eligible entrant. Such decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into about a decision regarding eligibility.
5. Unless otherwise stated, entrants may make as many entries to a competition as they wish.
Entries must be submitted in accordance with the format specified in the Competition Information. Proof posting is not proof of our receipt of your entry and Liberty Music PR accepts no responsibility for lost entries (not available on Tik Tok on the closing day of the competition) or entries that are not received for any reason.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. Entrants (including the Winner) hereby assign all intellectual property rights (if any) and waive
all moral rights in their entry to Liberty Music PR.
8. Liberty Music PR accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason and also has no liability in respect of any incomplete entries that are received.
9. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information they submit is correct and not obscene or offensive or otherwise in breach of any third party rights and Liberty Music PR reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Liberty Music PR reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if it believes (in its sole discretion) that such entrant has breached any of these Terms.
10. The closing date for entries will be 11:59pm on the closing date specified in the Competition Information (and may be extended at the absolute discretion of Liberty Music PR) and winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date (or such other date specified in the Competition Information). Only winners will be notified, other entrants will receive no further correspondence. Any late entries will not be accepted but the participant may still incur any associated costs.
11. The cash prizes offered in competitions are provided directly via Liberty Music PR PayPal
12. The cash prizes are not transferable and non-negotiable.
13. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Information Liberty Music PR accepts no responsibility for any costs or expenses incurred by the winner. The parents/guardians of the prize winners are responsible for paying all taxes, duties and any other levies on prize winnings if applicable.
Selection of winner
14. For competitions, entries will be decided by the number of views available to view via Tik Tok ‘Sounds’ on the final day of the competition.
15. Unless expressed otherwise in the Competition Information, if, for any reason, Liberty Music PR is unable to contact a winner or the winner’s parent/guardian to inform them that they have won a competition, or if a winner or their parent/guardian does not contact Liberty Music PR within a reasonable period of Liberty Music PR sending a notification to such winner to confirm acceptance of a prize, then Liberty Music PR reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to select an alternative winner.
16. The decision is final and binding in all matters regarding the competition (including in
the event of a dispute) and Liberty Music PR will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with entrants.
17. Names of winners and videos from competitions may be published by Liberty Music PR in our relevant publications and/or on our relevant online channels.
18. To the extent permissible under applicable law, Liberty Music PR shall not be liable to any entrant or to the winner (and/or any guest or parent/guardian as applicable) for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition.
19. Entrants (including the winner) shall not do anything that could damage or harm the reputation of Liberty Music PR, or any artists reputation.
20. The competition is governed by English law and any disputes arising in connection with the competition and/or these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Use of Data
21. Entrants and their parents/guardians agree that (if they win) they may be asked to take part in
such reasonable competition-related publicity as Liberty Music PR may require and accept that Liberty Music PR may publicise their entry, including photos or video submitted as part of their entry, names, likeness and statements in connection with/resulting from the competition in any and all media. Entrants shall not enter into any correspondence or give interviews with any third party on any matters arising from the competition, without the prior written permission of Liberty Music PR.
22. Liberty Music PR may use data supplied by entrants to process the competition, inform winning participants of their winning entry, and distribute prizes.
23. Entry into this Competition shall constitute consent to the uses of data contained in these Terms.